On this page, you will find the direct link to download Motorola Droid Xyboard 8.2 MZ609 Stock ROM (firmware, flash file). The Firmware package contains Firmware, Driver, Flash Tool and How-to Flash Manual.
Motorola Droid Xyboard 8.2 MZ609 Stock ROM
The Motorola Stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Motorola Device. It will also help you to fix any software related issue, bootloop issue, IMEI issue.
Model Name: Motorola MZ609
File Name: Motorola_Droid_Xyboard_8.2_MZ609_VRZ_MZ609_1.6.0_279_1FF_RSD.zip
Android Version: 4.1
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
ROM Size: 786 MB
How to Flash Motorola Droid Xyboard 8.2 MZ609 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the Given USB Driver on your computer (SKIP if the respective driver is already installed on your computer).
- Open the Flash Tool and Load the Firmware.
- Connect your Motorola Droid Xyboard 8.2 MZ609 to the computer.
- Hit the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once flashing is done, disconnect the device and restart.
[*] Flash Tool: If you want to download the latest version of RSD Flash Tool, then head over to RSD Flash Tool page.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing the given firmware may delete the user data from the device, and you won’t be able to recover it in any way. Therefore, we request you to take a backup of personal data before flashing the firmware.