On this page, you will find the direct link to download Motorola Moto C XT1726 Stock ROM (firmware, flash file). The Firmware package contains Firmware, Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Motorola Moto C XT1726 Stock ROM
The Motorola Stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Motorola Device. It will also help you to fix any software-related issue, bootloop issue, IMEI issue.
Model Name: Motorola XT1726
File Name: Motorola_Moto_C_XT1726_MT6737M_PANELL_26_DT_NRD90M.06.045_18072018.zip
Android Version: 7.0
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
ROM Size: 1 GB
How to Flash Motorola Moto C XT1726 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the Driver on the computer (if drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open the Flash Tool and Load the Firmware.
- Connect your Motorola Moto C XT1726 to the computer.
- Hit the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once flashing process is completed, disconnect the device and restart it.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the above firmware will wipe the user data from the device. Therefore, we request you to take a backup of your data before flashing the firmware.