You can find the direct link to download Motorola Moto E20 XT2155-1 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Firmware package comes with the Firmware, Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Motorola Moto E20 XT2155-1 Stock ROM
The Motorola Stock ROM will help you downgrade or upgrade your Motorola Device’s Stock Firmware (Mobile OS). It will also help you fix any Software-Related, Bootloop, or IMEI issues.
Model Name: Motorola Moto E20 XT2155-1
File Name: Motorola_Moto_E20_XT2155-1_RON31.267-12_220118_11_SPD.zip
Android Version: 11
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
ROM Size: 1.53 GB
How to Flash Motorola XT1943-1 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the Driver on the computer (if in case drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open the SPD Flash Tool and Load the Firmware.
- Connect your Motorola Moto E20 XT2155-1 to the computer.
- Hit the Start button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, disconnect the device and restart it.
[*] Flash Tool: If you want to download the latest version of SPD Flash Tool, then head over to SPD Flash Tool page.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the above firmware will wipe the user data from the device. Therefore, we request you to take a backup of your data before flashing the firmware.