On this page, you can find the direct link to download the Motorola Moto E5 Play XT1921-6 Stock ROM firmware (flash file). The firmware package includes the firmware itself, drivers, a flash tool, and a guide on how to flash the firmware.
Motorola Moto E5 Play XT1921-6 Stock ROM
You can use Motorola Stock ROM to downgrade or upgrade your device’s stock ROM (OS). It can also assist in resolving any software-related, bootloop, or IMEI issues you may encounter.
Model Name: Motorola XT1921-6
File Name: Motorola_Moto_E5_Play_XT1921-6_RJAMES_VZW_8.0.0_ODPS27.91-121-8_CID2_8.0.zip
Android Version: 8.0.0
File Size: 2 GB
How to Flash Motorola Moto E5 Play XT1921-6 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware package on your computer.
- Once the firmware package has been extracted, you will find Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver files.
- If the drivers are not installed, install them on your computer. Otherwise, you can skip this step.
- Connect your Motorola device to the computer (make sure the device is switched off and is in Fastboot Mode).
- Open flashfile.bat from the firmware folder to begin the flashing or installation process.
- Once the flashing process is complete, disconnect your device and restart it.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Alternate Tool: If you are running on Windows OS older than Windows 10, then you can try RSD Lite Tool to Flash the Firmware on your Motorola Devices.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing the Motorola firmware mentioned above may result in deleting all user data from the device, which you cannot recover easily. Therefore, we strongly recommend backing up your data before proceeding with the firmware flashing.