On this page, you can find the direct link to download the Motorola Moto E6 XT2005DL Stock ROM firmware (flash file). The firmware package includes the firmware itself, drivers, a flash tool, and a guide on how to flash the firmware.
Motorola Moto E6 XT2005DL Stock ROM
The Motorola Stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Motorola Device. It will also help you to fix any software related issue, bootloop issue, IMEI issue.
Model Name: Motorola XT2005DL
File Name: Motorola_Moto_E6_XT2005DL_SURFNA_TRAC_9.0_PPBS29.73-52-12_CID15_Subsidy_Trac-One_9.0.zip
Android Version: 9.0
File Size: 1.53 GB
How to Flash Motorola Moto E6 XT2005DL Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware on the computer.
- Once the firmware package has been extracted, you will find Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver files.
- If the drivers are not installed, install them on your computer. Otherwise, you can skip this step.
- Connect your Motorola Smartphone to the computer.
- Open flashfile.bat from the firmware folder to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is complete, disconnect your device and restart it.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Alternate Tool: If you are running on Windows OS older than Windows 10, then you can try RSD Lite Tool to Flash the Firmware on your Motorola Smartphone and Tablets.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing the Motorola firmware mentioned above may result in deleting all user data from the device, which you cannot recover easily. Therefore, we strongly recommend backing up your data before proceeding with the firmware flashing.