You can find the direct link to download Motorola Moto G 4G XT1040 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Firmware package comes with the Firmware, Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Motorola Moto G 4G XT1040 Stock ROM
The Motorola Stock ROM will help you downgrade or upgrade your Motorola Device’s Stock Firmware (Mobile OS). It will also help you fix any Software-Related, Bootloop, or IMEI issues.
Model Name: Motorola XT1040
File Name: Motorola_Moto_G_4G_XT1040_PEREGRINE_RETBR_5.1_LPBS23.13-35.5-1_CID12_5.1.zip
Android Version: 5.1
ROM Size: 582 MB
How to Flash Motorola Moto G 4G XT1040 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the Given USB Driver on your computer (SKIP if the respective driver is already installed on your computer).
- Connect your Motorola Smartphone to the computer.
- Open flashfile.bat from the firmware folder to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, disconnect the device and restart it.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Alternate Tool: If you are running on Windows older than Windows 10, then you can try RSD Lite Tool to Flash the Firmware on your Motorola Smartphone and Tablets.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing the given firmware may delete the user data from the device, and you won’t be able to recover it in any way. Therefore, we request you to take a backup of personal data before flashing the firmware.