On this page, you can find the direct link to download the Motorola Moto G20 XT2128-2 Stock ROM firmware (flash file). The firmware package includes the firmware itself, drivers, a flash tool, and a guide on how to flash the firmware.
Motorola Moto G20 XT2128-2 Stock ROM
You can use Motorola Stock ROM to downgrade or upgrade your device’s stock ROM (OS). It can also assist in resolving any software-related, bootloop, or IMEI issues you may encounter.
Model Name: Motorola Moto G20 XT2128-2
File Name: Motorola_Moto_G20_XT2128-2_JAVA_RETEU_P352CE_PVT_11.0_64B_CFC_26-7.00-00_FLASHER_Sign_210319_SPD.zip
Android Version: 11
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
File Size: 2.23 GB
How to Flash Motorola XT2128-2 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware package on your computer.
- Once the firmware package has been extracted, you will find Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver files.
- If the drivers still need to be installed, install them on your computer. Otherwise, you can skip this step.
- Open the SPD Flash Tool and Load the Firmware.
- Connect your Motorola Moto G20 XT2128-2 to the computer.
- Click on the Start button to initiate the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is complete, disconnect your device and restart it.
[*] Flash Tool: If you want to download the latest version of SPD Flash Tool, then head over to SPD Flash Tool page.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing the Motorola firmware mentioned above may result in deleting all user data from the device, which you cannot recover easily. Therefore, we strongly recommend backing up your data before proceeding with the firmware flashing.