On this page, you will find the direct link to download Motorola Moto G50 XT2145-1 Stock ROM (firmware, flash file). The Firmware package contains Firmware, Driver, Flash Tool and How-to Flash Manual.
Motorola Moto G50 XT2145-1 Stock ROM
The Motorola Stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Motorola Device. It will also help you to fix any software related issue, bootloop issue, IMEI issue.
Model Name: Motorola XT2145-1
File Name: Motorola_Moto_G50_XT2145-1_IBIZA_RETLA_11_RRF31.Q1-49_Subsidy.zip
Android Version: 11
ROM Size: 2.41 GB
How to Flash Motorola Moto G50 XT2145-1 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the Given USB Driver on your computer (SKIP if the respective driver is already installed on your computer).
- Connect your Motorola Smartphone to the computer.
- Open flashfile.bat from the firmware folder to begin the Flashing process.
- Once flashing is done, disconnect the device and restart.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Alternate Tool: If you are running on Windows older than Windows 10, then you can try RSD Lite Tool to Flash the Firmware on your Motorola Smartphone and Tablets.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing the given firmware may delete the user data from the device, and you won’t be able to recover it in any way. Therefore, we request you to take a backup of personal data before flashing the firmware.