You can find the direct link to download Motorola Moto G6 Plus XT1926-5 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Firmware package comes with the Firmware, Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Motorola Moto G6 Plus XT1926-5 Stock ROM
The Motorola Stock ROM will help you downgrade or upgrade your Motorola Device’s Stock Firmware (Mobile OS). It will also help you fix any Software-Related, Bootloop, or IMEI issues.
Model Name: Motorola Moto G6 Plus XT1926-5
File Name: Motorola_Moto_G6_Plus_XT1926-5_EVERT_RETAPAC_8.0.0_OPWS27.113-89-5.zip
Android Version: 8.0
ROM Size: 2 GB
How to Flash Motorola XT1926-5 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the Driver on the computer (if drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Connect your Motorola device to the computer (make sure the device is switched off and is in Fastboot Mode).
- Open flashfile.bat from the firmware folder to begin the flashing or installation process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, disconnect the device and restart it.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Alternate Tool: If you are running on Windows older than Windows 10, then you can try RSD Lite Tool to Flash the Firmware on your Motorola Devices.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the above firmware will wipe the user data from the device. Therefore, we request you to take a backup of your data before flashing the firmware.