On this page, you will find the direct link to download Motorola Moto G8 XT2045-2 Stock ROM (firmware, flash file). The Firmware package contains Firmware, Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Motorola Moto G8 XT2045-2 Stock ROM
The Motorola Stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Motorola Device. It will also help you to fix any software-related issue, bootloop issue, IMEI issue.
Model Name: Motorola XT2045-2
File Name: Motorola_Moto_G8_XT2045-2_RAV_RETEU_RPJ31.Q4U-47-35_11.zip
Android Version: 10
ROM Size: 2 GB
How to Flash Motorola Moto G8 XT2045-2 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the Given USB Driver on your computer (SKIP if the respective driver is already installed on your computer).
- Connect your Motorola Smartphone to the computer.
- Open flashfile.bat from the firmware folder to begin the Flashing process.
- Once flashing is done, disconnect the device and restart.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Alternate Tool: If you are running on Windows older than Windows 10, then you can try RSD Lite Tool to Flash the Firmware on your Motorola Smartphone and Tablets.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing the given firmware may delete the user data from the device, and you won’t be able to recover it in any way. Therefore, we request you to take a backup of personal data before flashing the firmware.