On this page, you will find the direct link to download Motorola Moto P30 XT1943-1 Stock ROM (firmware, flash file). The Firmware package contains Firmware, Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Motorola Moto P30 XT1943-1 Stock ROM
The Motorola Stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Motorola Device. It will also help you to fix any software-related issue, bootloop issue, IMEI issue.
Model Name: Motorola Moto P30 XT1943-1
File Name: Motorola_Moto_P30_XT1943-1_CN_OPEN_USER_Q00020.0_O_ZUI_4.0.297_ST_181025_QPST.zip
Android Version: 8.0
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
ROM Size: 2 GB
How to Flash Motorola XT1943-1 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the Driver on the computer (if drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open the QPST Flash Tool and Load the Firmware.
- Connect your Motorola Moto P30 XT1943-1 to the computer.
- Hit the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once flashing process is completed, disconnect the device and restart it.
[*] Flash Tool: If you want to download the latest version of QPST Flash Tool, then head over to QPST Flash Tool page.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the above firmware will wipe the user data from the device. Therefore, we request you to take a backup of your data before flashing the firmware.