On this page, you will find the direct link to download Motorola Moto E5 Play XT1920 Stock ROM (firmware, flash file). The Firmware package contains Firmware, Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Motorola Moto E5 Play XT1920 Stock ROM
The Motorola Stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Motorola Device. It will also help you to fix any software related issue, bootloop issue, IMEI issue.
Model Name: Motorola E5 Play XT1920
File Name: Motorola_Moto_XT1920_PETTYL_OPG28.54-19_CID50_8.1.0.zip
Android Version: 8.1.0
ROM Size: 928 MB
How to Flash Motorola Moto E5 Play XT1920 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the Driver on the computer (if in case drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Connect your Motorola device to the computer (make sure the device is switched off and is in Fastboot Mode).
- Open flashfile.bat from the firmware folder to begin the flashing or installation process.
- Once flashing process is completed, disconnect the device and restart it.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Alternate Tool: If you are running on Windows older than Windows 10, then you can try RSD Lite Tool to Flash the Firmware on your Motorola Devices.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing the given Firmware may delete the user data from the device and you won’t be able to recover it in any way. Therefore, we request you to take a backup of personal data before flashing the firmware.