On this page, you will find the direct link to download Motorola Razr D1 XT916 Stock ROM (firmware, flash file). The Firmware package contains Firmware, Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Motorola Razr D1 XT916 Stock ROM
The Motorola Stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Motorola Device. It will also help you to fix any software-related issue, bootloop issue, IMEI issue.
Model Name: Motorola XT916
File Name: Motorola_Razr_D1_XT916_XT916_3_19A_2009_A01_MP_RSD.zip
Android Version: 4.1
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
ROM Size: 450 MB
How to Flash Motorola Razr D1 XT916 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the Driver on the computer (if drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open the Flash Tool and Load the Firmware.
- Connect your Motorola Razr D1 XT916 to the computer.
- Hit the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once flashing process is completed, disconnect the device and restart it.
[*] Flash Tool: If you want to download the latest version of RSD Flash Tool, then head over to RSD Flash Tool page.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the above firmware will wipe the user data from the device. Therefore, we request you to take a backup of your data before flashing the firmware.