You can find the direct link to download Motorola Moto E6 Play XT2029-1-DS Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Firmware package comes with the Firmware, Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Motorola Moto E6 Play XT2029-1-DS Stock ROM
The Motorola Stock ROM will help you downgrade or upgrade your Motorola Device’s Stock Firmware (Mobile OS). It will also help you fix any Software-Related, Bootloop, or IMEI issues.
Model Name: Motorola XT2029-1-DS
File Name: Motorola_Moto_E6_Play_XT2029-1-DS_MT6739_BALI_POAS29.550-99-1-3_2010_20201026_LATAM_SVC.zip
Android Version: 9.0
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
ROM Size: 1.5 GB
How to Flash Motorola Moto E6 Play XT2029-1-DS Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the Driver on the computer (if drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open the Flash Tool and Load the Firmware.
- Connect your Motorola Moto E6 Play XT2029-1-DS to the computer.
- Hit the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, disconnect the device and restart it.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver Download Page.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the above firmware will wipe the user data from the device. Therefore, we request you to take a backup of your data before flashing the firmware.