On this page, you will find the direct link to download Motorola Moto G XT1003 Stock ROM (firmware, flash file). The Firmware package contains Firmware, Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Motorola Moto G XT1003 Stock ROM
The Motorola Stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Motorola Device. It will also help you to fix any software-related issue, bootloop issue, IMEI issue.
Model Name: Motorola XT1003
File Name: Motorola_Moto_G_XT1003_NEXTEL-FE-MX-SS_4.4.3_KXB21.14-L1.32_31_CID12.zip
Android Version: 4.4.3
ROM Size: 518 MB
File Name: Motorola_Moto_G_XT1003_IUSACELL-MX-FE_4.4.4_KXB21.14-L1.58_41_CID12.zip
Android Version: 4.4.4
ROM Size: 517 MB
File Name: Motorola_Moto_G_XT1003_FALCON-NII-MX-FE_5.0.2_LXB22.46-33_25_CID12.zip
Android Version: 5.0.2
ROM Size: 578 MB
File Name: Motorola_Moto_G_XT1003_FALCON_NIIMX_FE_5.1_LPBS23.13-56-2_CID12.zip
Android Version: 5.1
ROM Size: 574 MB
How to Flash Motorola XT1003 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the Driver on the computer (if drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Connect your Motorola device to the computer (make sure the device is switched off and is in Fastboot Mode).
- Open flashfile.bat from the firmware folder to begin the flashing or installation process.
- Once flashing process is completed, disconnect the device and restart it.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Alternate Tool: If you are running on Windows older than Windows 10, then you can try RSD Lite Tool to Flash the Firmware on your Motorola Devices.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the above firmware will wipe the user data from the device. Therefore, we request you to take a backup of your data before flashing the firmware.