On this page, you can find the direct link to download the Motorola Moto G XT1033 Stock ROM firmware (flash file). The firmware package includes the firmware itself, drivers, a flash tool, and a guide on how to flash the firmware.
Motorola Moto G XT1033 Stock ROM
You can use Motorola Stock ROM to downgrade or upgrade your device’s stock ROM (OS). It can also assist in resolving any software-related, bootloop, or IMEI issues you may encounter.
Model Name: Motorola Moto G XT1033
File Name: Motorola_Moto_G_XT1033_RETAIL-BR-DS_4.4.4_KXB21.14-L1.40_38_CID12_4.4.4.zip
Android Version: 4.4.4
File Size: 485 MB
File Name: Motorola_Moto_G_XT1033_FALCON-TIM-BR-DS_5.0.2_LXB22.46-32_31_CID12_5.0.2.zip
Android Version: 5.0.2
File Size: 561 MB
File Name: Motorola_Moto_G_XT1033_FALCON_TIMBR_DS_5.1_LPBS23.13-56-2_CID12_5.1.zip
Android Version: 5.1
File Size: 557 MB
File Name: Motorola_Moto_G_XT1033_Falcon_ASIA_DS_5.1_LPBS23.13-56-2_CID7_CFC.zip
Android Version: 5.1
File Size: 552 MB
File Name: Motorola_Moto_G_XT1033_EMMC_Dump.zip
File Size: 216 MB
How to Flash Motorola Moto G XT1033 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware package on your computer.
- Once the firmware package has been extracted, you will find Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver files.
- If the drivers are not installed, install them on your computer. Otherwise, you can skip this step.
- Open the Flash Tool and Load the Firmware.
- Connect your Motorola XT1033 to the computer.
- Click on the Flash button to initiate the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is complete, disconnect your device and restart it.
[*] Flash Tool: If you want to download the latest version of RSD Flash Tool, then head over to RSD Flash Tool page.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing the Motorola firmware mentioned above may result in deleting all user data from the device, which you cannot recover easily. Therefore, we strongly recommend backing up your data before proceeding with the firmware flashing.