You can find the direct link to download Motorola Moto G31 XT2173-4 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Firmware package comes with the Firmware, Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Motorola Moto G31 XT2173-4 Stock ROM
The Motorola Stock ROM will help you downgrade or upgrade your Motorola Device’s Stock Firmware (Mobile OS). It will also help you fix any Software-Related, Bootloop, or IMEI issues.
Model Name: Motorola XT2173-4
File Name: Motorola_Moto_G31_XT2173-4_COFUD_L_RRWDS31.Q3-26-83-7_CFC.zip
Android Version: 11
ROM Size: 2.48 GB
How to Flash Motorola Moto G31 XT2173-4 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the Given USB Driver on your computer (SKIP if the respective driver is already installed on your computer).
- Connect your Motorola Smartphone to the computer.
- Open flashfile.bat from the firmware folder to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, disconnect the device and restart it.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Alternate Tool: If you are running on Windows older than Windows 10, then you can try RSD Lite Tool to Flash the Firmware on your Motorola Smartphone and Tablets.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing the given firmware may delete the user data from the device, and you won’t be able to recover it in any way. Therefore, we request you to take a backup of personal data before flashing the firmware.