You can find the direct link to download Motorola Moto G4 XT1625 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Firmware package comes with the Firmware, Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Motorola Moto G4 XT1625 Stock ROM
The Motorola Stock ROM will help you downgrade or upgrade your Motorola Device’s Stock Firmware (Mobile OS). It will also help you fix any Software-Related, Bootloop, or IMEI issues.
Model Name: Motorola XT1625
File Name: Motorola_Moto_G4_XT1625_ATHENE-RETUS_MPJ24.139-48_cid50.zip
Android Version: 6.0.1
ROM Size: 1 GB
File Name: Motorola_Moto_G4_XT1625_ATHENE_AMZ_7.0_NPJ25.93-14.7_cid50_7.0.zip
Android Version: 7.0
ROM Size: 1 GB
How to Flash Motorola Moto G4 XT1625 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the Driver on the computer (if drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open the Flash Tool and Load the Firmware.
- Connect your Motorola Moto G4 XT1625 to the computer.
- Hit the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, disconnect the device and restart it.
[*] Flash Tool: If you want to download the latest version of RSD Flash Tool, then head over to RSD Flash Tool page.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing the given Firmware may delete the user data from the device and you won’t be able to recover it in any way. Therefore, we request you to take a backup of personal data before flashing the firmware.