You can find the direct link to download Motorola Moto Z2 Play XT1710-08 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Firmware package comes with the Firmware, Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Motorola Moto Z2 Play XT1710-08 Stock ROM
The Motorola Stock ROM will help you downgrade or upgrade your Motorola Device’s Stock Firmware (Mobile OS). It will also help you fix any Software-Related, Bootloop, or IMEI issues.
Model Name: Motorola Moto Z2 Play XT1710-08
File Name: Motorola_Moto_Z2_Play_XT1710-08_ALBUS_RETCN_7.1.1_NZS26.71-97-41_cid11_subsidy-DEFAULT_regulatory-DEFAULT_CFC.zip
Android Version: 7.1.1
ROM Size: 2 GB
File Name: Motorola_Moto_Z2_Play_XT1710-08_ALBUS_RETCN_8.0.0_OCN27.59-30-4_CID11.zip
Android Version: 8.0
ROM Size: 3 GB
How to Flash Motorola XT1710-08 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the Driver on the computer (if drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open the Flash Tool and Load the Firmware.
- Connect your Motorola Moto Z2 Play XT1710-08 to the computer.
- Hit the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, disconnect the device and restart it.
[*] Flash Tool: If you want to download the latest version of RSD Flash Tool, then head over to RSD Flash Tool page.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the above firmware will wipe the user data from the device. Therefore, we request you to take a backup of your data before flashing the firmware.