On this page, you will find the direct link to download Motorola Nexus 6 XT1103 Stock ROM (firmware, flash file). The Firmware package contains Firmware, Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Motorola Nexus 6 XT1103 Stock ROM
The Motorola Stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Motorola Device. It will also help you to fix any software-related issue, bootloop issue, IMEI issue.
Model Name: Motorola Nexus 6 XT1103
File Name: Motorola_Nexus_6_XT1103_SHAMU_TMO_5.1.1_LYZ28E.zip
Android Version: 5.1.1
ROM Size: 909 MB
File Name: Motorola_Nexus_6_XT1103_Shamu_Nbd92f_Factory_55370c9d_7.0.zip
Android Version: 7.0
ROM Size: 860 MB
How to Flash Motorola XT1103 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the Driver on the computer (if drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open the Flash Tool and Load the Firmware.
- Connect your Motorola Nexus 6 XT1103 to the computer.
- Hit the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once flashing process is completed, disconnect the device and restart it.
[*] Flash Tool: If you want to download the latest version of RSD Flash Tool, then head over to RSD Flash Tool page.
[*] Motorola Driver: If you want to download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver, then head over to the Motorola USB Driver page.
[*] Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the above firmware will wipe the user data from the device. Therefore, we request you to take a backup of your data before flashing the firmware.